Monday 21 March 2011

Day 1 in Les Deux Alpes

Had a really good day today :) The sun has been shining and our initial worries of lack of snow were quickly put to bed when we took the lift up the mountain. Although there wasn't  really enough snow to easily make it back down to the town, there was plenty higher up

Nic has done amazingly well today - probably the best she has ever done. Confidence was good and with it an improvement in skill.

I took a massive stack on one of the first few runs. Ouch! Bruised my chest and jaw. My right shoulder could be better - starting to really stiffen up now - a bit more stretching I think ;)

Only managed two piccies today which was a shame as the weather was so brilliant - batteries weren't charged! But planning on taking the GoPro tomorrow.

Oh and I have done a super job on waxing my board. Possibly the best ever! It ran better than it ever has. Sweeet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails