Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day 2 in Les Deux Alpes

So following on from day 1, day 2 was much the same. Great sunny weather with good snow and superb visibility. There were a lot of red faces about from the day before and some major money had been had been invested in sun cream!!

I managed to rig up the GoPro on the front of the board and got some cunning footage. I'll get some put up on YowTube, when I can be arsed to edit it ;) I was a bit worried about it falling off - and it did a couple of times. It came of the first time when I landed a jump and the second when I was motoring on a  bit. No damage though!



I used a wicked app on my phone called My Tracks. Takes a GPS reading and shows where you've been, speed, distance, etc. The novelty of this ace! And I couldn't believe that in half a day we covered 28km! So I'm going to set it going hopefully for the full day today (although we're starting late today).

There was ace boarder cross track that was being used for a race. So we didn't get to go on that (maybe today), but the training cross track was open and Nic was well loving that! Rock 'n' roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails